Thank you for booking your holiday at Oxbow Lakeside Community Club. We look forward to you visiting our co-operatively owned, safe and friendly cottage community.
Here is our reservations and cancellation policy.
To confirm the reservation a cottage, please send a:
- Completed and signed rental agreement
- Deposit cheque for 50% of the rental amount
- Cheque for the balance of the rental dated a month before the rental
- Cheque for the $200.00 Damage Deposit dated a month before the rental.
High Season (Victoria Day Weekend in May through to Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend in October.)
- When High Season reservations are cancelled before May 1st, your deposit will be returned and a service charge of $50.00 will be applied.
- When High Season Reservations are cancelled any time after May 1st, by a notice of 30 days or less, your rental charge is non-refundable. However, if the cottage is re-booked, you will be reimbursed and a service charge of $50.00 will be applied.
Low Season (After Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend and before Victoria Day Weekend.)
- When Low Season reservations are cancelled by a notice of 14 days or less, your deposit is non-refundable. However, if the cottage is re-booked, you will be reimbursed and a service charge of $50.00 will be applied.