This beautifully decorated studio unit has an exquisite view of Muskoka’s best. The view encompasses a gorgeous waterfront, old log cabins, parts of the forest and a unique hand built stone wall with a lodge as its backdrop. Come and enjoy one of the best views on the property, with all the comforts of home at your fingertips.
Book Tamarack 2 Today
- Unit Amenities: One queen bed, chest of drawers, bedside table, a reading lamp on each side of the bed. One three piece bathroom - shower, sink, and toilet A two and three seat sectional couch, a small dining table, 4 folding dining chairs, six stools for either sitting at the dining table, or to use as side tables, A regular size fridge with freezer, lots of cupboard space. On the porch are a three seat couch with cushions, two chairs without cushions, and a coffee table. The Porch is covered with an awning so you can sit outside in the rain, and offers nice shade when the sun is very hot.
- Cooking : Inside the unit there is an electric kettle, 2 slice toaster, microwave, electric griddle, a two element stove-top. Outside there is a propane gas B.B.Q.
- Entertainment : 42" flat screen TV, DVD player, and clock radio with an ipod docking station.
- Heating: Dehumidifier, electric heat in the living room area and in the bedroom area.
- Cooling: There is a ceiling fan in the living room area and a portable tower fan in the bedroom area.