Built in 2016, this bright two bedroom cottage sits 30 feet from the shoreline and the large windows throughout provides each room with a view of the lake. It features a vaulted ceiling in the great room with rustic, hand milled and rough planed, 17-inch pine plank interior. It includes a four piece bath, porch, and deck.
You can enjoy the comforts of this cottage year around! In the summer, ceiling fans in each of the living spaces, provides a cooler retreat from the summer heat. In the off-season, you can come in from the winter wonderland and enjoy the welcoming warmth of the in-floor heat while watching the crackling fire in the woodstove.
This isn’t a cottage, it is paradise!
Weekend rate - $525, Long weekend rate - $750, Weekly rate - $1625. Please select the first & last dates of your booking.
Book Birch Today
Check out / Check in
- 2 Bedrooms: one with a Queen size, the second with a double sized bed, ceiling fans, dressers in each room
- Bathroom: four piece bathroom with on-demand water supply
- Full size kitchen: stainless steel fridge, stove with double oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, Tassimo, Keurig, toaster, waffle maker and crock pot.
- Great Room: 3 seater sofa and chairs for enjoying ambiance of woodstove or TV and DVD player, Island with 3 chairs provide a great place to visit during meal preparation while the dining table is situated beside a large 7’x6’ window overlooking the beach. Towards the lake enjoy a four panel sliding patio door with eyebrow window. Ceiling fan
- Porch: reclining love seat and 2 bucket chairs, gate-leg table, ceiling fan
- Decks: 10'x32' cedar deck with Muskoka chairs overlooking the water and an 8'x10' deck with propane BBQ
- No smoking or animals permitted: allergy free environment
- Rates: Weekend rate - $525, Long weekend rate - $750, Weekly rate - $1625.
- Winter rentals: please contact birchcottageOLCC@gmail.com for winter rentals