“Hickory” has been re-modelled and re-decorated with a new screened in porch added in June 2014. It is a non-smoking two-bedroom cottage located on a quiet corner of the property amid lush mature trees. Hickory has a filtered view of the lake through the trees. All seasons are beautiful at Oxbow. Consider fall for its stunning colours and late spring for picking wild mushrooms.
Fishing is great on our lake and I can give many tips on other lakes to visit in the area.
We take great pride in having our cottage neat and comfortable for our guests. We have many returning guests to our cottage. Please inquire early if you wish to book.
We still have a few weeks available this fall. The colours are stunning over the lake.
We do accept well mannered animals on request.
Satellite TV new this season.
If you need a safe getaway this winter Hickory is just the cottage! The lake is a wonderful place to ski, skate or just to take a relaxing walk. Limberlost Reserve is just a short walk away and has amazing ski trails and walking trails. If you like to ice fish let me. I have all the gear.
1250$ per week
235 per night – minimum 3 nights
Use our booking system or contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the first & last dates of your booking.
Book Hickory Today
- Bedrooms: both with queen beds with dressers, night tables and full sized closets for storage.
- Kitchen: fully equipped kitchen with a full sized fridge and electric stove, microwave, and all small appliances and kitchen equipment, modern new maple kitchen cabinetry
- Living room: open concept living room, dining and kitchen area provide plenty of room for entertaining; newly laid laminate flooring, and a wood burning stove,
- Bathroom: toilet, full-sized tub/shower and large vanity
- Large Screened Porch: The 16 foot deep deck and screened-in porch span the front of the cottage sitting amongst the trees. Enjoy dinner and listening to the birds bug free!
- BBQ: Propane BBQ
- Transportation: Arrangements can be made if you need a pickup from bus station in Huntsville. Please inquire for charges.