This links section has a dual purpose. Here you will find some helpful links to some nearby Muskoka sites. All of these are within a 30 minute drive from Oxbow Lake, and you may want to check them out during your stay.
There are also links here to some organization for leisurely lesbians. You may find them useful to plan your next vacation, or simply to get in touch with other enthusiastic women. Please let us know if there are other groups we should add to our links section.
While you are up here
- Algonquin Park — Hiking, canoe trips, camping, and cross-country skiing at your fingertips! Ask about our yearly pass that we purchase for everyone’s use.
- Northern Wilderness Outfitters is one of many local outfitters who provide all of the necessary equipment for canoe and camping trips.
- Arrowhead Provincial Park, just North West of Huntsville
- Muskoka Heritage Place
- Muskoka Tourism
Traveling Women (and lesbian organizations)
- Wild Women Expeditions — Outdoor Vacations for women; mostly in Northern Ontario, located in Sudbury.
- WRIB — Lesbian Women for Recreation Information and Business
- Lesbian Connection — A chat line and collection of interesting sites for lesbians and interested women.
- Out and Out — Based in Toronto, a club for outdoors, sporting and social activities for lesbians and gay men.
- International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association