Welcome to the Cottage, Beech!
Beech Cottage is newly renovated log cabin, located in the OLCC ‘suburbs’. It’s just steps away from the waterfront with a beautiful view of the Muskoka bush. This spacious, open concept cottage has a wood burning stove, a gracious kitchen and two large, comfortable bedrooms.
Winter & Weekend Rentals Available
- Bedrooms: Both bedrooms are spacious with log cabin walls. One room has a queen size bed, a single bed and two dressers. The second bedroom has a double bed, a vintage stereo, two dressers and a small closet.
- Kitchen: Our kitchen is BIG and has a new new stove and fridge. It comes stocked with a a coffee maker (with a re-usable filter), kettle, microwave, toaster and all the pots and pans you need for cottage cooking! Help yourself to our selection of tea!
- BBQ: Enjoy bar-b-queing on our new deck!
- Living room: Read on the couch or watch movies by the wood burning stove. The cottage has a fairly large DVD, book and game collection - including movies and stories for adults and kids.
- Bathroom: During our 2021 renovations, we expanded the washroom, adding in a new toilet and flooring.
- Electric baseboard heaters are located in every room.