Plan for your Spring and Summer now
July and August are filling up
Beech is a newly renovated 2 bedroom log cottage that balances old Muskoka charm with a fresh Scandinavian esthetic. The cottage is situated on a hill, just steps away from the waterfront, but removed enough from the activity of the beach area for more private times. The log walls provide the perfect ambience and true feel of being in the Muskokas away from the hustle and bustle of life, while bleached white pine floors and charcoal accents make this uncluttered oasis a serene getaway with a modern feel. Freshly set slate tiles give a natural feel to the bathroom floor, and mica-specked ceramic tiles in the kitchen bring a hint of the Muskoka granite from outdoors into your daily routine. A brand new counter depth French door fridge, a new full glass front door, a new set of casement windows, and a new roof as well as a new large open deck across the front (2016) all enhance the charm of this bright and sunny Oxbow oasis. Please note, Beech is only available for 7 days or more. For winter bookings, special arrangements are required. Email email@example.com
Book Beech Today
- Bedrooms: 2 spacious bedrooms. One room has a queen size bed with matching night tables and dresser and plenty of room for lounging. The second bedroom has a double bed with night tables and a dresser. There's also a brand new sectional couch from which to watch the activity at the bird feeder on the deck, or the fire in the air tight stove.
- Kitchen: has a new stove with ceramic top, full-size fridge, stainless countertop, dish cabinets, microwave oven and a table with folding leaves placed beside the stove.
- A brand new propane BBQ is waiting for its chef on the deck.
- Living room: features a large picture window facing the lake, is furnished with a new couch and a cozy chair, and a free-standing wood stove that heats the whole cottage beautifully in -30 degree weather or on any night you want to ward of a chill.
- Bathroom: fully equipped with a full size reclined tub with shower. This tub is perfect for relaxing in while reading a book after a day at the beach or an outing in your canoe.
- Electric baseboard heaters are located in every room.
- All rooms are bright and airy.
- Red “Prospector” fiberglass canoe is included in the rental.